Monday, July 25, 2011

The Adoption is FINAL!!


We went to the courthouse on July 12, 2011 and finalized the adoption of the newest member of our little family.  McKaylie ..  She has been such a blessing to our home.  We love her so much..
Here we are.  The first picture of our new family


This is everyone who came to the adoption.  McKaylie's little brother was adopted by Shannon, my sister.



After the adoption, Wendell (Roy's dad) treated us t0 lunch at Lee's Mongolian BBQ in Ogden...  YUM!!



The children got a monetary gift (to congratulate them) and we bought them a swimming pool.  They have been in it with the Stotts since we got it...  I think the only time they get out is to eat,sleep and use the restroom.  Ok, maybe not that bad, but close!!

I know I haven't updated my blog in many months.. and I am not even going to try to "catch up".  I''ll just try to do better...  LOL!!   I don't think anyone reads this blog anyway..

hugs, Carrie

4 comments:

RicAnn said...

I follow your blog :) Congrats!
LOVES XOXO

Scraplynn said...

thanks.. RicAnn

Kate said...

Oh I totally still check both your blogs!! LOVE the new updates and Congrats... I'm so happy for you and you family!

Mary said...

Carrie! SO SO SO excited for you!!! What a beautiful little girl! And-Yes! I still follow your blog!!! Love you and miss you my friend!