Friday, October 3, 2008

Discovering Alphabet Soup!!

As a child growing up I had Alphabet soup all the time. As an adult it isn't something that I grab often. Roy had picked up a few cans to have on hand and for quick lunch Alphabet soup was a good choice. Tate was so excited to see letters in his soup he didn't hesitate to spell his name. It wasn't long before we had every relative and friend's name on the edge of the bowl. By the time we were finished there were no noodles left to eat. I had no idea a bowl of soup could be so much fun. I guess we will be having Alphabet soup more often in our house.


5 comments:

caitenni said...

LOL! That was awesome. Love the picture of Tate as well. That picture tells a thousand words. Heh. :)

Ashley Rv said...

I remember alphabet soup! I loved it as a kid! I havent ever bought it though (kinda forgot about it) Sounds like I am going to have to pick up a few cans. thanks Carrie! By the way that picture of him is stinkin' cute!!!

Shuman X Seven said...

That was adorable! OOOOHHHHH My! We love alphabet soup!!!

It made me giggle out loud.

What a perfect bowl for alphabet soup!!

Kerri said...

What a cute story!

Kerri said...

Hey just to let you know I went private so if you want to keep up on our blog just email me at kerrof5@msn.com so that I can get your email. K